- Laboratory with daylight blackout (65m2).
- Spectroradiometers (Konica-Minolta CS1000A; JETI spectraval 1511).
- Luminance meters (Konica-Minolta LS-110; Konica-Minolta LS-100).
- Illuminance meters (Konica-Minolta T-10M [x2]; Minolta TL-1; Hagner E4-X [x3] with horizontal, semi-cylindrical, and hemispherical detectors).
- Chroma-meter (Konica-Minolta CL-200).
- Spectrum-tunable LED lighting units.
- HID and fluorescent lamps, control gear and housings.
- Cambridge Research Systems Video Eye Tracker Toolbox.
- Biopac MP-150 system with Skin Conductance Response measurement (shared resource).
- SensoMotoric Instruments Eye Tracking Glasses 2 Wireless (shared resource).
- Lighting chamber (30m3) -- currently holding 1/10th scale representation of a road with lane-changing cars and moving lane obstacle.
- Fog generator and laser system to measure absorption coefficient of chamber atmosphere.
- Brightness matching booths.
- Electromechanical iris dampers.
- Obstacle detection test rig.
- Robotic carousel to select and orientate detection target objects.
- Interactive display screens (front projection white board; plasma with interactive overlay).
- Transflective 10.1" LCD screen (PixelQi PQ3Qi-01).
- LCD projector with alternative light sources.
- Mirror on robotic gimbal for dynamic visual fixation target [x2].
- Data loggers (Hobo UX120-006M).
- Microcontrollers -- general purpose with various expansion boards and sensors.
- Colour vision tests (Ishihara; Farnsworth-Munsell 100 hue; Farnsworth dichotomous D-15).
- Macbeth colour checker charts.
- Walking treadmill.
- Static bicycle on twin rollers requiring rider balance or with stabiliser.
- Automated street lighting measurement and logging trailer (not self-propelled).
- Rechargeable battery packs.
- Navigation satellite receiver.
- Cameras (Fujifilm FinePix; GoPro Hero).
- Laser range finder.
- Portable colour assessment cabinet (Verivide).
- Colour matching cabinet (Verivide).
Robotic carousel to orientate and present a variety of model faces for expression/intent recognition tests
Observer's view of lane-changing cars and lane obstacle on a 1/10th scale carriageway
Lighting array with six spectrum-tunable Red-Green-Blue-Amber LED modules
Static bicycle facing obstacle field
Pavement obstacles, diameter 200mm, motion-controlled, heights 0 to 50mm
1/10th scale model cars connected to sub-surface lane-changing carriages
Pavement obstacles, 100mm diameter, motion-controlled, heights -25mm to +25mm
Side-by-side comparison booths
Projector mirror on robotic gimbal
Measuring absorption coefficient of foggy road conditions by the attenuation of three visible laser beams
Gaze tracking and pupil size measurement